Water puppet shows weekly held in Hoi An
(Updated: 12/3/2015 2:47:30 AM)
According to the Hoi An authorities, water puppetry performances have been weekly organized at Hoi An Theater in the Hoi An Culture and Sport Center – Quang Nam Provice since October 2nd, 2015.
As scheduled, the water puppetry performances will be staged from 18:30 every Friday and Saturday at the theater at No. 548 Hai Ba Trung Street in the center of Hoi An ancient town. Each adult and kid will be charged VND80, 000 (US$3.6) and VND40,000 (US1.8) for entrance ticket costs, respectively. The art show will be on three language performances of English, French and Vietnamese.
Water puppet show in Hoi An culture tour
Water puppet show in Hoi An ancient town
In particular, the show will be highlighted by the performances which present the daily life and activities of Vietnamese people, including catching fish, folk dance, and Apsara dances and humming-top stories.
The Vietnamese water puppetry show dating back hundreds of years from the Red River Delta of northern Viet Nam is expected to attract more visitors in Hoi An.
- Phu Quoc Prison praised as special national heritage
- Hoi An topped 10 world’s 10 romantic destinations
- Rough Guides: Phu Quoc listed among top honeymoon places
- Cua Dai wins 2015 TripAdvisor’s best list
- The Wanderlust travel list to praise Hoi An
- Halong Bay ranked in Top 15 most amazing rock formations
- Hoi An: Launching incentive tours for visitors